Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Random ...

This is me, trying something new. If anyone is reading, "Hello." If you aren't, "Hello."
Sometimes, you just need to try something new. This is one of those times. I have a lot on my mind. So much gossamer that I cant differentiate thoughts. As someone I know would say, it's a "Random Day".

I wish I could go home, but i'm stuck here.

I have this saying that is running though my head.

"No body likes me, everybody hates me.
Think I'll eat some worms. Long slim slimy ones,
short fat juicy ones. Itsy bitsy, fuzzy wuzzy worms."

No, im not lonely. Its just a memory of the only other person I have met, who knows that song. My friend from another lifetime ago. I miss talking to her.

I'm a comic geek, so I was looking up pictures of Super Heroes/Heroines and Super Villain/Villainesses (SP?). Got to the White Queen (what can I say, im single and she's hot. I really could care less if she is real). Found these pictures of a comic convention and this real life Gal that looked a lot like the character. She did an awesome job on her costume. Plus, she was very pretty and had nice eyes. I was very intrigued on several levels and curious in others.

I play a lot of video games. Final Fantasy XI is my current craze. Been playing for a while and I enjoy it most times. Met some gal the other day who I really enjoyed talking to which was unusual. In general, im not very personable, but for some reason, almost from the moment I met her, I liked talking to her and she apparently liked talking to me. I got a new /friendlist addition! I was pleasantly surprised. Is there anything better than being surprised?

One of the more frustrating aspects of life, is that you cannot solve a persons problems for them. You can be there to celebrate when they succeed, give them advice when they ask, and care for them and hold their hand when they fall. In the end however, they will solve their problems or fail to solve them, all on their own. An important person in my life, is learning this rather hard lesson at the moment. I am watching and hoping that they are able to learn their lesson sooner rather than later.

"God grant me the strength to change the things that I can, the courage to accept the things that I cannot, and the wisdom to know the difference." - Unknown Author

The day we stop learning, is the day we start dying. Today, I learned how to be just a little more patient of rude people.
I also learned I am a tad more attracted to blonde women than I figured, but that is really not of universal importance. hehe.

Laterz
Me

No comments: